Welcome to our Facmaster Factory!

  1. Home
  2.  > Buy Gold Washing Plants In Saudi Arabia

buy gold washing plants in saudi arabia

May 21, 2009 The Saudi Arabian government owns 70% of its shares, and the remaining 30% are held by private investors in Saudi Arabia and other countries within the GCC. www.sabic.com. 2- Al Kifah Batching Plant. Al Kifah Batching Plant is the building supplies wing of the Al Kifah Holding Company.

Get Price
News Center